This global organisation provides infrastructure services to all industries, from Engineering and Construction, to Civil and Planning.
Located in Brisbane's inner City, close to shops, restaurants, public transport and some of Brisbane's trendiest venues, this company is seeking a Corporate Receptionist, to complement their dual desk.
Providing an impressive place of employment, a great team dynamic and an exciting opportunity, this role would suit a Corporate Receptionist seeking the next step in their career.
* End to end Front of House management on a dual desk
* Meeting and greeting all guests in a professional manner
* Receiving and assisting callers on a high volume switchboard
* Organising couriers, mail, and associated errands
* Booking meeting rooms, board rooms, and catering as needed
* Demonstrated experience as a Corporate Receptionist - at least 2 years
* High standard of communication and presentation
* Ability to work within a team environment
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Desire to provide the best customer service experience
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to shine as a Corporate Receptionist, and also potentially train and monitor more junior staff members.