Excellent Promotional Prospects.
D&B specialises in recruitment for the Mining, Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Whilst we would classify ourselves as a boutique consultancy, we are now one of the largest Mining, Construction and Engineering specialists in Australia and with an ever increasing profile; we have made a big impact on the market.
Throughout Mining D&B specialises in placing Open Cut Examiners, Mining Engineers, Drill & Blast Engineers, Geologists, Planners, Superintendents, Senior Production staff and Commercial Managers into the Coal Industry. We are trained to understand each position so we may effectively place you in the correct job that's right for you.
Company, Position & Specification:
Our client is one of Australia's leading Mining operators throughout New South Wales & Queensland. This quality company has excellent staff retention and develops their skills through training and internal promotion. To attract the best talent they offer employees excellent packages, good work/life balance and top end perks.
Our Client is currently seeking a Mobile Maintenance Planner for a Mine Civil Infrastructure project located near Moranbah.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, the successful candidate will be responsible for the identification, planning and scheduling of short and long term plans for all maintenance activities on the site, in order to achieve targeted equipment availability, reliability and production rates.
Key role tasks include:
• Develop maintenance plans in accordance with maintenance budgets and key plant performance criteria.
• Measure performance against these plans.
• Actively drive improvement in maintenance KPI's.
• Report on maintenance costs and variance against budget.
• Coordinate parts and services in accordance with maintenance plans.
• Critically review maintenance policies and make recommendations for improvements.
Key capability requirements:
• Relevant Trade or tertiary qualifications (essential),
• Experience in a similar Maintenance Planning role
• Highly skilled and experienced in the use of SAP.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications
• Knowledge and understanding of life cycle costing and budgeting principles.
• Experience with maintenance of Heavy Mobile and ancillary equipment.
• Ability to work in a team environment, and capable of leading and motivating maintenance work groups.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.