- Rostered - Flexible Hours
- Top Renumeration
- Quality Operator
D&B specialises in recruitment for the Mining, Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Whilst we would classify ourselves as a boutique consultancy, we are now one of the largest Mining, Construction and Engineering specialists in Australia and with an ever increasing profile; we have made a big impact on the market.
Throughout Mining D&B specialises in placing Open Cut Examiners, Mining Engineers, Drill & Blast Engineers, Geologists, Planners, Superintendents, Senior Production staff and Commercial Managers into the Coal Industry. We are trained to understand each position so we may effectively place you in the correct job that's right for you.
Company, Position & Specification:
Our client is one of Australia's leading Mining operators throughout New South Wales & Queensland. This quality company has excellent staff retention and develops their skills through training and internal promotion. To attract the best talent they offer employees excellent packages, good work/life balance and top end perks.
Our client is seeking Mining Engineer to join our Technical Services teams at their Central Queensland mine site.
The successful applicant will provide mine planning support to the site, as well as assisting with the implementation of management systems and quality requirements.
• Tertiary qualifications in mining or civil engineering
• Sound analytical and numerical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with a broad spectrum of people
• A high level of computer literacy with a working knowledge of databases and scheduling processes
• Previous experience with planning software would be an advantage.
In return we offer
• A roster of 5:2 / 4:3 with a flexibility around hours
• Camp accommodation and meals provided if required
• Exciting opportunities to develop your skills in either short term or strategic long term planning and scheduling within an organisation experiencing significant growth
• A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
Competitive remuneration with a leading mining contractor.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.