Our client, an engineering company with diverse expertise in hydrometallurgical, liquid process, water treatment, effluent treatment and solids/liquid separation plant and equipment, currently has an immediate need for a Perth based Project Engineer for 3 month contract to assist with a new project, in addition to providing support for other engineers.
Reporting directly to the Project Director, the successful candidate will:
· Have a degree as either a chemical, mechanical or process engineer.
· Have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of applicable experience (ideally within a mining environment).
· Be comfortable with standard computing tools.
· Be familiar with 3D drafting tools.
· Conducting commercial negotiations, including a proven ability to assist with project delivery.
Further, the successful candidate will demonstrate well developed skills in completing the following tasks:
· Coordinating daily reporting across project activities, including collation, review and interpretation.
· Providing coverage and support to intermediate and senior engineers as required.
· Preparing contract invoices for review and approval.
· Maintaining project status documentation for review and submission to clients.
The project team is composed of a close knit and cross functional group whose backgrounds and experience compliment synergistically to provide a wealth of knowledge in fluid handling equipment development, design, construction and operation.
An immediate start is on offer, along with a highly competitive negotiable hourly rate for the right applicant. Please note that this is a Perth based position and is not FIFO. If you feel you have the skills required to become a valuable addition to the team to make an immediate impact and are looking for a challenge then apply now.