- QLD based
- Senior Geologist - management role, looking after a small team
- $140,000 - $160,000
Design & Build is recruiting for one of Australia's leading Mining operators throughout New South Wales & Queensland. This quality company has excellent staff retention and develops their skills through training and internal promotion. To attract the best talent they offer employees excellent packages, good work rosters & benefits.
This organization is looking to recruit a Senior Geologist, reporting to the Technical Services Manager this person will be accountable for a broad scope of geological functions, leading a small team to optimize coal recovery and quality.
Main responsibilities :
• Resource modelling and mine design
• Resource estimation, audit and due diligence studies
• Technical reporting
• Client liaison & stakeholder management
• Preparation of proposals and project planning
• Mentoring and development of staff
To be considered for this role:
• Tertiary qualified in geology
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role in the mining - preferably coal
• Strong management capabilities
• Ability to problem solve and influence others
• Competitive salary package
• Good team culture
• Ability to develop and grow in the role
• Work for a trusted partner in the industry
Please note that not all applications will be answered and only short listed candidates will be responded to.
If you feel you are not suitable for this role but would like to discuss other opportunities please contact us to have a confidential discussion.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.